Compare Medical Alert Systems
We believe that safety shouldn’t be expensive – which is why we pride ourselves on providing the most affordable medical alert systems for seniors and their families. Compare our medical alert prices to Life Alert® and to Philips Lifeline® and see how much choosing Alert1® could save you in the first year alone!
Learn how we compare:
call 1-866-581-4540 today
Compare Alert1 to Life Alert® & Lifeline®
| ||Alert1 ®||Life Alert ®||Lifeline ®|
|Monthly Fee Cost Saving Plan||$24.95 - $59.95¹||$29.95 - $59.95²||$29.95 - $64.95 ³|
|No Long Term Contract|| || |
|Nationwide Coverage|| || |
|UL ListedMonitoring center || || |
|Constant CareWe stay on the phone until help arrives|| |
|Multilingual ProtectionResponders speak 190 different languages|
|Trust by 10,000 Medical Professionals|
|ThayerCertifiedSafe, fair working environment|
|Based in Williamsport, PA USA|
|CSAA 5 Diamond Certified Command Center Ensures
that each center meets only the highest standards|
|Modern Senior Magazine #1 Rated Medical Alert System of 2015|
When comparing medical alert systems, Alert1® offers the most affordable solutions when comparing Life Alert ® and Lifeline ®. Our base model, the Alert1 Home Medical Alert System, costs less than both Life Alert ® and Lifeline ®. Alert1 costs $25.95 per month—less than $1 per day—for peace of mind. We are completely transparent about our cost, no need to call for a price or request a brochure to see our pricing.
Of course, we don't cut quality for a lower price. Our Command Centers are fully qualified to keep you safe:
- Our Command Centers are UL Listed, meaning that our monitoring centers always offer a quick, professional response to ensure that you or your loved one gets the immediate help they need.
- Our Command Centers are also CSAA 5 Diamond Certified, which means they satisfy the Central Station Alarm Association's five points of excellence.
- In the case that the emergency button is pressed, you can be assured that our top-quality operators will stay on the line with you until help arrives.
When you own an Alert1 medical alert system, the health of you or your loved one's is our utmost priority.
When it comes to reviews, Alert1 stands out in affordability, clearness of business terms, and customer service. There's no long-term contract, no cancellation fees, and no equipment to buy. As an Alert1 member, you don't deserve to be bogged down with random fees or hidden charges. You can trust Alert1 to give you peace of mind.
The guide above will help you compare medical alerts to help you make your decision.
About Alert1 Medical Alert Systems
For 28 years, Alert1 medical alarm systems have been recommended by doctors, hospitals and healthcare professionals. Alert1 has supported the safety and independence of over 200,000 seniors. Here are a few reasons families and healthcare professionals choose Alert1:
- #1 Rated Medical Alert System of 2015 by Modern Senior Magazine
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- 97% positive reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com
- Highly trained US-based operators available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Emergency response centers in three different states mean your loved ones are always monitored, even if one of the response centers is closed due to a natural or man-made disaster
- No cancellation fees
- No equipment to buy
- 30-Day Money Back Policy
30-Day Money Back Policy
If within the first 30 days you have tested your Alert1 medical alert system, connected to our Command Center and decide you are not happy with it, you can cancel your service at any time!
1. Cancel anytime - No Hassle!
2. No cancellation fees
3. Refund 100% of your service plan payment
Start Your Risk Free Trial Today! 1-866-581-4540
Pricing is based on standard rates, temporary promotions may apply, offers subject to change.
¹Pricing of Alert1 annual service plans.
²Life Alert ® website accessed on 12/21/2015. Information updated quarterly
³Monthly fee for Lifeline ® depends on user location and options. Lifeline ® website accessed 3/21/16. Information updated quarterly.
Life Alert ® is a registered trademark of Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc.
Lifeline ® is a registered trademark of Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.