Call us anytime!
Your Fall Detection System signals for help even if you can’t.
4 (781 reviews)
- Senses a fall and wirelessly notifies 24/7 Command Center.
- Smallest and most comfortable pendant on the market.
- We stay on the line with you until help arrives.
- 600 foot range from the base unit.
Fall Detection Medical Alert Features
Fall Detection Pendant & POM Base Unit
- Smallest and most comfortable pendant on the market. Works with Alert1’s reliable medical alert system
- 100% waterproof to protect you at all times
- The pendant has a lifespan of over two years and features low battery detection. You will not need to worry about recharging your pendant
- We do so much more than just calling 911. Whether it be EMS, a neighbor, or a family member, you choose who we call in case of emergency
- Unlike other medical alert system companies, Alert1 stays on the line with you until we are 100% sure help arrives. You are never alone with Alert1
Industry Leading Monitoring
- Alert1 features two fully independent US-based Command Centers. Our CSAA certified operators are trained to be calm and reassuring in case of emergencies. They will stay on the line with you until help arrives. When you need help, Alert1 is there for you 24/7
Protection In and Around the Home
- The system has a range of over 600 feet from the base unit, so you will be protected both within and around your home
- Your fall detection system arrives preprogrammed. The POM base unit simply needs to be plugged in. To make things easy, your package includes a one-page quick start guide to help you with the setup
Wireless or Landline Versions Available
Don’t have a landline? No problem, call us today at 1-866-581-4540 to ask about our cellular medical alert systems
How does the auto fall detection technology work?
The auto fall sensors are the brain of the fall detection pendant. If you fall, it detects the motion and sends a signal to our command center, even if you can’t push the help button. The fall detection technology has undergone years of testing and calibration to differentiate between a senior fall and every day movements.
30-Day Money Back Triple Guarantee
If within the first 30 days you have tested your Alert1 medical alert system, connected to our Command Center and decide you are not happy with it, you can cancel your service with no risk!
1. Cancel anytime - No Hassle!
2. No cancellation fees
3. Refund 100% of your service plan payment
Start Your Risk Free Trial Today! 1-866-581-4540
What happens when a fall is detected?
1. When a fall is detected
Your fall detection pendant senses the fall and wirelessly notifies Alert1’s 24/7 Command Center
A US-based operator from one of our two Command Centers come on the line to assist you in seconds. Even if you cannot speak– we follow the procedures set up ahead of time to make sure you get help
3. Help Arrives
We stay on the line with you until help arrives so that you are never alone. We reduce worry by notifying your family members, neighbors or doctors
Who benefits from automated fall detection technology?
- Seniors who choose to continue living independently. They frequently make fall detection technology and a medical alert system part of their aging in place plan
- Younger adults and children who are at risk for fainting or unconsciousness regularly add a fall detection pendant to their medical alert system
Alert1’s medical alert systems have been protecting members aged 7 to 107, so give us a call if you have any questions about whether it is right for you
Get Protection and Peace of Mind Today!
Order your fall detection system today by calling our helpful Alert1 staff at 1-866-581-4540. There's no installation fee. No contracts. And it comes with a risk free 30-day money back guarantee! Call to get started.